August 28, 2007

Madeline Elisabeth Scott

"Be Thou a Rock of habitation, to which I may continually come; Thou has given commandment to save me, for Thou art my rock and my fortress. For Thou art my hope; Oh Lord God, Thou art my confidence from my youth . By Thee I have been sustained from my birth; Thou art He who took me from my mother's womb. My praise is continually of Thee. I have become a marvel to many; for Thou art my strong refuge. My mouth is filled with Thy praise, and with Thy glory all day long....."















11 comments:

Sharon said...

I've never seen anything as beautiful....

Anonymous said...

Tooooooo darn cute!!! Love ya and Miss ya.
Your forever friend.

Unknown said...

What can I say, Melissa! She is precious!

Yesterday I spent awhile outside taking pics of my oldest girlie...Such fun...

Charity Grace said...

Whoops! I keep signing in under the wrong account! I'm not webmaster!

Stephanie

Erin said...

Melissa, not only is she beautiful, but you are quite the photographer! These pictures are fantastic. (By the way, I'm a friend of Katie's.)

Katie said...

Love these pics!!!! man, i miss you guys!!!

The Spicer Family said...

That girl has personality plus! She is a doll, Melissa!! I love those pictures, but I'm sure ready to see her back in Texas!!!

Jill

Gallagators said...

What a beautiful little girl you have! Love the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, she is beautiful. What a blessing she is!!
Your friend forever,
Miriam (Angela's Mommy)

Blessed Mommy said...

seriously don't think she could be any cuter!!! miss you soooo much!!!

Anonymous said...

Madi is precious! I love the photos...... you are one blessed mama!

Hugs,
gloria