May 21, 2007

AND Peter is here.....




My brother and one of my best friends, Peter came to visit us for a week!! We are having the most incredible time of our lives ( at least Madi and I are as Madi took one look at Peter and fell hook line and sinker and they have been inseparable ever since...and I mean she cries when he leaves the room!!!! We couldn't be happier! :-)






My dear friend, Katie living here in Antigua with her
son Eliot, sticking it out through a pretty tough adoption,
also had a suprise, her hubby also came for a visit...
Check out the Mohr's blog by clicking here.... katiemohr.blogspot.com
Amazing couple!


2 comments:

I am the Clay said...

So glad that you are enjoying peter!

Love your blog melissa!

What a heart you have!

Love,
gloria

Anonymous said...

What am I? Chopped liver? Or just the unnamed person in a group photo... hmph! ;)

I still love you, though!
~Sharon