May 19, 2007

Madeline Elisabeth

















....wouldn't seem like much of a blog ( at least to me) without focusing just for a second on our newest little pride and joy!!! My family is so anxious to get this baby home and start spoiling her and she is getting to be quite a pro at "talking on the phone" as members of my family call and "coo" over the phone while she grins and licks it !! In the meantime, she fills my day with her sunshine, happy, spunky, adorable, precious, darling self and is just a little baby doll!! Blessings upon blessings!














6 comments:

Gallagators said...

Melissa!

I just walked in from Jedidiah's graduation, but HAD to look at your blog! You and your daughter are beautiful! I love seeing all the pictures, and reading about your life! I'm so glad you have a blog!!!

Did you know Jedidiah and Rachel are expecting a baby?! We are so excited!!!

I love and miss you, dear friend!!

Much love,
Hope

ramona said...

What a delightful blog, Melissa! I look forward to checking in often!

Blessings
Ramona

Wendy F. said...

Hi Melissa!

Thanks for sharing your blog with your adopting families! It is so nice to "meet" you and your precious baby girl online, and I hope we get to meet you in person once we're in Guatemala! I hear San C is not too far from Antigua...maybe James and our girls and I could join you for one of those picnics in the park!

Little Madi is just beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Wendy

Katie said...

Thats ridiculously awesome. I stinkin' love every second of it!

Charity Grace said...

Hey Melissa, I was sooo excited to hear that you have a blog. I've missed you! Congratulations on the adoption of your precious girl!!! She is beautiful. I so look forward to reading about what's going on with you. Love ya, my friend!

Stephanie

I am the Clay said...

Madeline is so beautiful... makes me want to adopt another baby!

You are blessed, my dear!!!!

Love to you and your precious family!

Gloria

ps. I will check back on you often! Hope you are enjoying antigua..... we miss it SO much!