May 19, 2007

Here we go.....

Well, it is time, probably past time for this blog thing to actually take place and shape....after years of prodding from friends and family and even offers from friends to actually post in my blog *for me* I am making the leap!! My concern has always been that I would never have time to keep on top of a blog or post regularly, so bear with me if my ramblings are few and far between as life is at it's busy, hectic, wonderful peak!!! Maybe more than anything, my heart's desire is to highlight the ministries here in Guatemala (where I am living for the time being, in beautiful, volcano surrounded, Antigua) who I have the privelege of knowing who serve often unnoticed, yet continue in the battle and on the forefront for children's lives, children that some might deem as unworthy, who are pushed to the side, who are broken and needy...."The Forgotten" It is those folks I want to bring to the forefront in this little blog, my mentors and heroes of the faith and maybe slip some of our day to day lives in as well!!
Looking forward to sharing the journey with you!
Melissa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love it!! Welcome to the blog world, you've blown us away here at Casabella. Thank you for taking the time to do this, my heart is already changed. You're the best!!!