June 27, 2007

Mission team week....


My brother Andrew said tonight as we gathered to debrief as a team after dinner "I feel like God sent us here to Antigua Guatemala to speak on His behalf and His word is "I have not forgotten" So today at Hermano Pedro ministering as a team really was a celebration of Who He is and that His compassion never fail and His faithfulness is great towards each one of the children in Hermano Pedro and towards each one of us who know and have had out lives changed by His love!



"For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, and my covenant of peace will not be shaken" says the Lord who has compassion on you"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly heart filling. I miss you and enjoyed ALL the pictures. Madi is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Your friend